Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Catching up!

I know, I know....its been a long time since my last post. I told you I am not very good at this. So lots has been happening in the Whit world since my last post. School is in full swing much to my daughters dismay. We keep busy with band, soccer, gymnastics, church, and of course reading everyone's blogs. I have just recently read Twilight. I have to say that I loved it and couldn't put it down. I am now reading New Moon. Maybe this explains why its been so long since my last posting (ha, ha). Anyway, here are some pics to catch you up.

3 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Hurray finally but no pictures are viewable

Anne said...

those books are addicting! I have to admit that was one reason I hadn't blogged in a while....still working on the last one, but for the moment I have broken it's trance on me :)

Judith said...

I am sending you a heart award. It is on my site. Beth sent it to me. You can read about it on my blog.